Huwebes, Marso 22, 2012


Who Am I?


My name is Ryu Raphael with my last name falling under the family of Calderons. I am on my 17th year of age and am currently a freshman student who discovers the wonders of multimedia arts in Lyceum of the Philippines University.

I was born on November 20, 1994 as the youngest of my 3 siblings. I live in Bacoor, Cavite which is located somewhere near MetroManila. I was named after a Japanese video game character from StreetFighter which adds up uniqueness to my identity. I enjoy drawing, playing the guitar, listening to nice music, hanging out and jamming with friends, 9gagging, playing computer games and a lot more fun things to do. I am also a music-lover who listens to alternative rock music, usually opm, and to songs that contain something worth listening to. The Beatles and Eraserheads influenced me a lot. I admire people with great originality in expressing arts whether through music or through visual arts. I also do my best to support local works of art as well as general products because I believe that we should all become proud Filipinos.

My cronies often say that if they were to see me in a room during a free time, then I would be that one who is quiet and meek, the one who is busy sketching some anime works, or that one laughing with my hilarious and worth-having friends. To express freely, I believe I am someone who can be your good friend as I always try to be humble, approachable, friendly, and thoughtful although I admit that usually at first, I am not speaking that much. Anyway, I am sure that as I become get used to a friend’s company, I can express my thoughts with him/her more.

 To share briefly, I took up Multimedia arts because I want to enter the world of modern arts as I became exposed to digital arts, photography, film or audio editing, and even to the Japanese art called Anime which all truly fascinated me. I have realized that anime is so influential that it can create a person's dream in life for him or her to pursue. Likewise, I am one of those persons. The magic of anime has brought hope to every aspiring youth to dream and believe that he or she can someday make his or her own.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento